Joined: 18 Apr 2007
|Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:12 pm Post subject: sorry
|... but is sharepoints so buggy, the mac os x itself or both?
after trying to work with sharepoints for a longer time i'm dissapointed and its getting a kind of "funny" random-generator for me:
- setting up three identical shares & permission-sets for example: you get three absolute different results on client-side? (one is closed for all, one is open for all and the third is working with much luck)
- a strictly closed sharepoint is widely open for users which are NOT in the group (and arent admins)!
- user&groups-changes are gone after clicking the next one (after updating-command and resetting afs, too ...)?
- users without public folder configured have one in the selection?
- or it simply crashes on our g4 ...